What's on my mind lately:

The possibility of Bush winning
Job opportunities in Switzerland
Air pistol modifications
Modding the Crosman .357
David Allen's "Getting Things Done"
A ton of committee work
Putting together a PBA for my 1:30 meeting
Relationship with spouse--improving
What's going on with Ezra?
The Wexler IQ test
Home Schooling
Ritalin--it's not just for breakfast anymore
Why do all of my students write papers that would do well in 2010, in the first two weeks of 1010? Is there any real progression taking place or are they just tricking us?
How to make 1010 more of an intellectually rewarding experience
Would it be possible to attach a liquid food IV to myself so I would never have to eat again? Would my teeth eventuall fall out?
How do I consolidate all of my personal data in a useful way?
What are some examples of people who have radically transformed themselves after age 40? (in a good way)
Is it to late for me to become a world class athlete, even if it's just curling?
How many of my students are on the verge of a complete mental breakdown but are hiding it?
Why bother learning to write?
How to get 1010-ers intrinsically motivated to want to write.
How can I mod the C-357 so it will shoot 550 fps with a 14" barrel and a biathlon stock?
What is motivating my desire to purchase weapons used by Robot Assassins from the Future? Is this a midlife crisis thing?